Forum

Hello everyone!  

RSS

ToonExec
(@toonexec)
Member Admin
17/01/2019 11:54 pm  

I just wanted to encourage everyone to join the Cartoon Pitch Pro community, and introduce yourselves. 

This will be a community-run message board, which means, if you have answers to anyone else's questions, please respond. 

Let's help each other out!

Shrill liked
buggah
(@buggah)
23/01/2019 4:46 pm  

Hey! I just wanted to thank you for this site. It looks like you've had it up for a while, but I'm just discovering it now. It's an amazing resource to get so much perspective from someone on the other side of the desk. 

ReplyQuote
ToonExec
(@toonexec)
Member Admin
23/01/2019 11:21 pm  

Thanks so much! Take a look around and feel free to ask any questions. I can't guarantee a quick response/answer, but I'll try my best! 

ReplyQuote
Shrill
(@shrill)
02/04/2019 1:41 pm  

This site has really helped me in the direction of forming my pitch, and has confirmed some worrying things for me. I appreciate you creating this website and will definitely continue to look over it some more! 

ReplyQuote
ToonExec
(@toonexec)
Member Admin
05/04/2019 11:53 pm  

Thanks Shrill, So glad you like it! This site is still pretty young, so we are a growing community. Help spread the word and tell your friends about us.

ReplyQuote
Seymour and Hau
(@seymour-and-hau)
10/05/2019 9:41 am  

I was so happy to find this page yesterday. We are tooling up to pitch our kids adventure book series as an animated series and I found the info. here super helpful. Thanks, ToonExec! 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register